Nationality: Emarati , Years of Experince: 8
Hanan Abdulla Al Mehairi was born in 1984 and graduated from Dubai Women’s College in June 2008. She acquired a Distinction with honors Bachelor degree in applied sciences and in applied media communications. She successfully produced two video documentaries during her internship. Impressed by her achievements, she was invited on board the Dubai Police General Headquarters by General Commander Dhai Khalfan Tamim. Hanan worked for the Dubai Police for almost four years and won the second best employee award in 2010. Hanan earned her Masters in strategic human resources management at Wollongong University in Dubai. Hanan is also a holder of the Hollywood Institute Director and Producer Diploma Certificate. Hanan is currently doing her PhD at Wollongong University in Dubai and working at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority as an assistant manager in Knowledge Management. Hanan Al Mehairi is also the director of “Our Right to Ride”, a feature film documentary which highlights the challenges that women face in the equestrian field. This documentary got the support of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai and Colonel Sheikh Talib bin Saqr Al Qasimi , Chief of the Ras Al Khaimah Police.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Knowledge Management – Expected to earn the degree in 2015- 2016. (2011- up-to-date)
- Master of Strategic Human Resources Management –Accomplished at WollongongUniversity in Dubai. (2008-2010)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Media Studies with Distinction with Honors Dubai Women’s College (DWC), graduated in June 2008. (2006-2008)
- Producer Diploma- Graduated from Hollywood Film Institute in a capacity of Feature Film Producer (2007).
- Independent Filmmaker Certified Cinema Director and Line Producer from Hollywood Film Institute (2007).
- Higher Diploma in Communication Technology, Media Production Dubai Women’s College (DWC), graduated in June 2006. (2002-2006)
- “Knowledge Management Model of Dubai Police” (2008) in Brisbane, Australia.
- Participated with a paper entitled, “The role of Equestrian in Fighting Crime” the conference was organized by Dubai Police and was entitled “Crime Vs Sport” in 2012.
- “The Impact of Organizational Culture on Knowledge Sharing Behavior in Organizations” (April, 2012) in Greece.
- “Share it or Keep it to Yourself? Inculcating Knowledge Sharing Behaviors at Workplace Using A Culturally Oriented Framework”, (2012) 18th IBIMA Conference in Turkey.
- “Empowering Knowledge Sharing Behaviors at Workplace: The Role and Impact of Organizational Culture” (July, 2012) in Chicago- The Twelfth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change Management.
- “Empowering Knowledge Sharing Behaviours through Means Oriented vs. Goal Oriented Cultures: The Impact of Organizational Culture on Knowledge Sharing” (April, 2013) in Las Vegas- 10th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations ITNG 2013.
- Finished a federal race (FEI) for 80 KM distance with Fazza team in Dec 25, 2010.
- Finished Al Jaber Challenge for ladies for 90 KM distance with Fazza team in Jan 27, 2011 and got the 17th place.
- Finished Sheikha Fatma Bint Mansoor Bin Zayed Al Nahyan for ladies for 90 KM distance with Fazza team in Jan 21, 2011 and got the 15th place.
- Finished HH President Cup for ladies for 100 KM distance with Fazza team in Jan 29, 2011 and got the 7th place.
- Finished HH Sh. Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Endurance Cup for ladies for 80 KM distance with Fazza team in Mar 4, 2011 and got the 10th place.
- Finished the 2nd GCC Women’s Sports Forum, Abu Dhabi for 90 KM distance with Fazza Team in Mar 9, 2011 and got the (9th GCC / 7th UAE) places.
- Finished Sheikh Zayed Bin Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan Cup for ladies with Fazza team in Nov 12, 2011 and got the 28th place.
- Finished Sheikha Fatima Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan for Ladies Endurance Cup with Dubai Endurance Stable in Dec 1, 2012 and got the 14th place.
- Finished a federal race (FEI) for 80 KM distance with Fazza team in Nov 3, 2012 and got the 23rd place.
- Finished a federal race (FEI) for 120 KM distance with Al Reeh Stables team in Mar 2 , 2013 and got the 39th place.